WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
You may be asked to provide personal information anytime you interact with us, one of our affiliates, or one of our mobile apps. The types of information we collect depends on how you use our services. The following types of information may be collected by Premier Parking:
- Contact details. Your name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.
- Account details. Your account username and password.
- Financial information. Your bank account number, payment card information, billing address, etc.
- Vehicle information. Your vehicle license plate number and issuing jurisdiction, etc.
- Information related to your parking transactions. The parking facilities where you have parked, date and time of arrival and departure, services purchased, etc.
- Demographic data. Your age, gender, country, preferred language, etc.
- Data on how you use our services. Your IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, geolocation information about where you might be, mobile network information, application version number, operating system and version, etc.
- Candidate or employee information. We collect information such as that needed to onboard you, run a background check, notify you of suitable jobs, provide you with information and updates relating to jobs, confirm your arrival and departure from accepted jobs, and to coordinate payment to you for work performed
- Children’s Data. Our website is directed to and intended for use only by those who are 18 years of age or over. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- We collect information from you. We may collect and receive information from you, including when you:
- use or access our mobile app, website, or interactive voice response system, such as when you make a reservation, make a purchase, or fill out a form;
- communicate with us by email, telephone, text message, in writing, or social media; and
- use any of our services, including when you stay with us or visit one of our partners’ parking or other facilities in which we manage or provide servcies;
- We collect information automatically when you access our website. Like many websites and mobile apps, we may receive, and store information generated by your activity and information automatically collected from your browser or mobile device when you use or interact with our website.
- We collect information from other sources. We may collect and receive information about you from other sources, which may include:
- Individuals requesting services for or on your behalf.
- Third parties in connection with your parking reservations and transactions.
- Publicly available sources.
- Marketing service providers.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect and use your information so that we can operate effectively and provide you with the best experience. We also use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of reservations and other purchases. Completing your parking reservation or transaction; supplying the purchased goods and services; customizing our services to your preferences; and keeping proper records of those transactions.
- Customer support. Notifying you of any changes to our services; responding to your inquiries via email, phone, or writing, or social media; investigating and addressing concerns raised by you; and monitoring and improving our customer support responses.
- Improving our services. Conducting data analysis and audits; developing new products and services; enhancing our website and mobile app; improving our services; identifying usage trends and visiting patterns; conducting customer satisfaction, market research, and quality assurance surveys; determining the effectiveness of our promotions and meeting contractual obligations.
- Marketing and promotions. Sending you emails and messages about news and new promotions, features, products and services, and content.
- Parking violations; legal proceedings and requirements. Investigating or addressing claims or disputes relating to your use of our services; or as otherwise allowed by applicable law; or as requested by regulators, government entities, and official inquiries.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We do not sell your name or other personal information to third parties. We may share the information we collect:
- Within the Premier Parking Family of Companies. We share information within the Premier Parking family of companies to help us provide our services or conduct data processing on our behalf.
- With Premier Parking service providers and business partners. We may provide information to our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. This may include, for example:
- Payment processors and facilitators
- Cloud storage providers
- Marketing partners and marketing platform providers
- Data analytics providers
- Research partners
- Consultants, lawyers, accountants and other professional service providers
- Insurance and financing partners
- With clients. We may share your information with our clients where we have a contractual agreement to do so in order to provide services to you.
- With your consent. We may share your information other than as described in this policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
- For legal reasons or in the event of a dispute. We may share your information with third parties for legal reasons or in the event of a dispute. This may include, for example:
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company
- To comply with a court order, search warrant, subpoena, or other legal process
- To comply with legal, regulatory, or administrative requirements of any government or law enforcement authority
- To establish or exercise our legal rights and to protect and defend us in connection with any threatened or actual legal action, claim or dispute
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
To the extent permissible by applicable law, we will retain your personal information for such period as necessary to satisfy or to fulfill the following:
- the purposes for which that personal information was provided;
- an identifiable and ongoing business need, including record keeping;
- a specific legal or regulatory requirement; and/or
- a requirement to retain records that may be relevant to any notified regulatory investigations or active legal proceedings.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
We process and store personal information inside and outside of the United States. We transfer information of users outside the United States based on mechanisms approved under applicable laws.
HOW SECURE IS YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement reasonable administrative, organizational and technical safeguards and security measures to protect personal information within our control from unauthorized access, acquisition, disclosure, destruction or alteration, accidental loss, misuse or damage. We regularly review and monitor such safeguards and security measures. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard personal information, no practices are 100% secure, and we do not guarantee the security of your information.
We and our vendors or partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit one of our services, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services from our partners, such as advertising services. Our third-party advertising and analytics partners include Google, Waze, Smarking, T2, ParkMobile, FlashParking, BallParc, SpotHero, Metropolis, Uber, YouTube and similar third-party advertising or analytics partners applicable to our industry.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Web Beacons. Pages of our services or our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Clickstream Data. Clickstream data is information collected by our computers when you request Web pages from the Sites. Clickstream data may include information such as the page served, the time spent viewing the page, source of the request, type of browser making the request, the preceding page viewed and similar information. Clickstream data permits us to analyze how visitors arrive at the Sites, what type of content is popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content on the Sites.
Mobile Device Identifiers and SDKs. A mobile SDK is the mobile app version of a web beacon (see “Web Beacons” above). The SDK is a bit of computer code that app developers can include in their apps to enable ads to be shown, data to be collected, and related services or analytics to be performed.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS.
- Not provide us with personal information. If you choose to do this, we may not be able to provide you with our services or respond to any queries you may have.
- Promotional emails and other marketing material. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing and if third parties are involved. You can unsubscribe from marketing material from us at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link contained in the email, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Please note that withdrawing your consent to receive promotional emails will not prevent us from sending you administrative communications or legal notices, emails about changes to our terms, policies or business practices.
Your California Privacy Rights. The California Consumer Privacy Act (California Civil Code Section 1798.83 “CCPA”) provides additional privacy rights to California residents. If you are a California resident, you may request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You also have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected. Under the CCPA, however, there are a number of exceptions, that include, but are not limited to when the information is necessary for us or a third party to do any of the following:
- Complete your transaction;
- Provide you a service we offer;
- Fix our system in the case of a bug;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
- Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Engage in scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adhere to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: Premier Parking, Attn: DPO/CISO/CIO, 144 2nd Avenue North, Suite 300, Nashville, TN 37201. It is our goal to respond to your request for the collected information or the deletion of the information we have collected within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time or unable to comply with your request, we will inform you of the reason and inform you of the extension period for completion in writing.
Do Not Track Signals. Our website is not configured to read or respond to “do not track” settings or signals in your browser headings.
HOW WILL WE NOTIFY YOU OF CHANGES TO THIS POLICY?
We may occasionally update this policy. If we make significant changes and you have provided us with applicable contact information, we will notify you of the changes on our website or through other means, such as email.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Contact Us. Questions, comments and complaints about Premier Parking’s data practices can be sent to our data protection office by sending an email to email@example.com or writing us at: Premier Parking, Attn: DPO/CISO/CIO, 144 2nd Avenue North, Suite 300, Nashville, TN 37201.
Updated January 1, 2020